Monday, September 7, 2009

Pizzookies

Last night I was craving something sweet, so I decided to try pizzookies from Our Best Bites in lieu of dinner. I have tried several of their recipes and they are all great! The pizzookies were warm, gooey and delicious. Definitely a keeper. The best part is that they were so easy!

First, I pressed cookie dough into a cute little ramekin. I must admit part of the appeal of this recipe was using my ramekins. I used all natural cookie dough, cause, ya know, that makes a big difference in the health level of this dessert.


Then I baked it for 14 minutes. The hardest part of the recipe is letting it cool for 5 minutes.


Then, top with vanilla ice cream and hot fudge. Yummy!


Make sure to follow the next day with lots of salad!

1 comment:

  1. oooh, yummers. Glad you liked these. And yes, using all-natural cookie dough TOTALLY puts it into health food category!

    ReplyDelete