Saturday, April 24, 2010

Spring is here!

I have seriously neglected this blog. I have tons of photos stored of things I planned on blogging about - cooking, projects, gardening - but I never get around to it. I am going to make a much better effort to post. After finally getting settled into our new house I should have plenty of time.

We have been so busy working in our garden. We ripped out bushes and replaced them, as well as adding lots of trees and flowers. Here are a few of my favorites:




This rose is in an old Listerine bottle I found at my grandparents lake.

1 comment:

  1. Your lily photo reminds me how much I miss the lilies in our backyard now that the deer eat them every year and they never get even out of the ground. Maybe when we get another dog we will have lilies again.

    ReplyDelete