Sunday, August 30, 2009

Why I own cat food but not a cat

Let me start by saying I am not really a cat person. I think they are cute, but I prefer dogs. However, when leaving for work the other day Mr. Sea Turtle found a sad looking cat under his car. Apparently the poor kitty was on his mind all day. When he returned from work we spent about an hour trying to find the cat to see if we could help him. No luck. Upon returning from dinner, hubby was still quite worried about the little sad cat and wanted to drive around looking for him. We went to put the leftovers in the fridge first, and found him under a neighbor's car! Hubby raced to the store to buy the kitty some cat food while I kept an eye on our new friend. We fed him a nice meal and then he disappeared. We left some food out for him, but it hasn't been touched. Hopefully, little kitty felt a little better after a good meal.




No comments:

Post a Comment